Now Offering Telehealth Physical Therapy
Same Exceptional Physical Therapy without having to leave your home!
More than ever, you can’t afford to have pain limit you from doing the things you need to do. We’ve got your back, or knee, or neck, or whatever’s hurting you! If it is not safe or wise for you to leave your home, we can still offer you exceptional Physical Therapy care via our HIPAA compliant Telehealth online video platform. We are able to offer this to current and new patients. Call us at 541.929.2255 or contact us with any questions or to schedule. You can also check out our blog for more details.
To properly treat you via Telehealth, it does require a few extra steps PRIOR to our visit. Ideally, complete these steps the day before your visit or well before your visit the day of to allow time to trouble shoot any problems that may arise.
- Sign our Telehealth Consent Form AND Telehealth ABN/Non-Covered Services (you may not have to fill out this 2nd form depending on your insurance – call to find out).
- Your provider will request you to share these documents through our video platform at the start of your session. You will need them saved and able to access on the device you’re using (laptop is easiest).
- Determine what device you will use
- We recommend a laptop with a web cam with enough battery charge you can move it around the room, but you may use any Apple or Android tablet or mobile device. You will need to prop up any mobile device.
- Visit our Telehealth “waiting room” prior to your session to ensure you will have no technical difficulties:
- Have at least two different web browsers available in case doxy.me is not supported in one of them (so far, it sometimes doesn’t work with Chrome on some mobile devices, but seems to work on Chrome on laptop/desktop).
- Arrange for NOBODY else in your home to be streaming during our session (this includes any videos, video games, etc.). It can greatly affect the video and audio quality of our call.
- Select an area in your home that will have ample space and any equipment you have available to perform guided self-massage and mobilization techniques in addition to exercise.
- Recommended equipment: foam roller, tennis/lacrosse ball, exercise/swiss/yoga ball, resistance bands, dumbbells, etc.
Get ready to have an amazing Physical Therapy experience! While Physical Therapy care has a lot to offer with our hands on approach and treatment, we look forward to offering you remote access to skilled assessment, self massage/mobilization techniques, exercise, education and individualized care to help you reach and surpass your goals to move, heal, excel!
732 Main Street, Philomath, Oregon 97370
M-F 8:00am to 6:15pm
Our Philomath providers: