While in-person rehabilitation is the proven and preferred method of treatment, Telehealth Physical Therapy offers a safe alternative for patients who are unable to make it into one of our clinics during the Coronavirus pandemic. We look forward to offering you remote access to skilled assessment and individualized care that might include self-massage/mobilization techniques, exercise, and education.
To find out more about Telehealth or to decide if it is right for you, give us a call at 541.929.2255 (Philomath), 541.250.4525 (Corvallis) or 541.730.4655 (North Albany). You can also check out our blog for more details. Request an appointment here.
Prior to your appointment:
- Sign our Telehealth Consent Form.
- Your provider will request this form at the start of your session, if you have not already sent it to us via email. We cannot treat without it.
- Sign our Telehealth ABN/Non-Covered Services Waiver.
- If your insurance does not cover Telehealth rehabilitation services, the ABN (Medicare) or Non-Covered Services Waiver (other insurances) must be signed and received prior to treatment.
- Determine what device you will use.
- We recommend a charged laptop with a web cam so that you can move it around the room and tilt the screen. Any tablet or mobile device will work, however it will need to be propped so that you can be hands-free.
- Visit our Telehealth “waiting room” prior to your session to ensure you will have no technical difficulties.
- Click your provider’s waiting room button above.
- Have at least two different web browsers available in case doxy.me is not supported in one of them.
- Arrange for NOBODY else in your home to be streaming during our session (this includes any videos, video games, etc.).
- This can greatly affect the video and audio quality of our call.
- Select an area in your home that will have ample space and any equipment that you have available to perform guided self-massage/mobilization techniques and exercise.
- Sample equipment: foam roller, tennis/lacrosse ball, exercise/swiss/yoga ball, resistance bands, dumbbells, etc.
Check-in for your appointment:
Our providers who offer Telehealth services: