Your journey starts here.
Healing Motion was established in 2005. It is an outpatient private practice that is locally owned and operated, serving the communities of Philomath, Corvallis, North Albany, and Salem. We are always looking for amazing new team members who appreciate our culture, want to contribute to it, and align well with our mission, vision, and values!
There aren’t many companies out there like Healing Motion – companies who genuinely care about their people. About their patients. About their community. They actually do what they preach they do.Anonymous HMPT Employee
Healing Motion boasts 45-minute one-on-one appointments with a Doctor of Physical Therapy. We prioritize continuity of care, scheduling patients with the same therapist throughout their episode of care. We are manual therapy focused and expect our team to efficiently deliver measurable results our patients can see and feel.
We actually care about the work-life balance of our therapists and other team members. We will NOT double book our PTs. We will NOT use care extenders to squeeze in more patients. We will NOT have patients thrown on the schedule last second with a therapist who is not his/her own just to fill a gap.
We WILL take team members out each month just to check in and see how life is. We WILL pay team members to serve in our community, including blocking treatment time. Click the button below to check out some of the things we do with our local non-profits.
We pride ourselves in our culture – we have way too much fun to call it “work!” Annual Fantasy Football League and March Madness Bracket competitions? We do that, complete with a trophy and gift card. Hood to Coast? Oh yes, so much fun! Far too many GIFs circulating our instant messenger? Well, we don’t know that there is such a thing.
Our competitive compensation package includes:
- competitive base salary
- quarterly profit sharing (we actually pay these out, unlike many other clinics who “promise” them)
- medical, dental, and vision insurance
- sign-on bonus
- generous flex time off, including flexible use of paid holidays
- licensing and APTA/OPTA membership fees
- minimum $1500 continuing education budget
- North American Institute of Orthopedic Manual Therapy (NAIOMT) residency program, culminating in a manual therapy and Orthopedic Clinical Specialty certification
- 401k retirement program with a 4% match
- 30 minutes of paid documentation time over a 1 hour and fifteen minute lunch period
- SmartDollar, the financial wellness program from Dave Ramsey which includes powerful lesson videos, interactive budgeting tools and a personalized experience
- flexible schedule
- no nights or weekends
- healthy work environment
- pleasant colleagues
- loads of fun!
If you are tired of feeling like a cog in the wheel, are burning out, and aren’t sure how you will last in our profession for the entirety of your career…well then maybe HMPT is for you.
Do not see your position posted? Have additional questions? Please feel free to contact us.